90-year Kennebec Canadian War Canoe
First full restoration of two 90-year old 30 foot Kennebec Canadian War Canoes for a local boys summer camp on Newfound Lake, Hebron, New Hampshire. The 30 foot war canoes were built from 1915 to 1933. The Kennebec Boat & Canoe Company built its first canoes in December of 1909. The company was founded by the merchandiser George F. Terry and was closed in 1941.